Saturday, 6 October 2007

21 Day Challenge - DAY 21

What a wonderful experience. Thank you so much to Rhonna Farrer for making this challenge possible. I have learnt heaps over the last 21 days and plan to put my new skills to plenty of use. It has been an inspiring and provoking trip. Well done to all the participants - I have seen some great work and good luck with keeping yourselves 'challenged'.

Congratulations to whoever wins Rhonna's very generous box of goodies - I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks again Rhonna

Donna Hooper
Lower Hutt
New Zealalnd

6 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love your page. xo Nita

{connie} said...

congrats donna!!!! i so love your digi layouts. truly beautiful!! connie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with challenge.I think your work is amazing.Lynsey

Renée said...

Congrats!!! You completed the challenge!! Woohooo!!!! Your pages are simply stunning!!! I *heart* them!!!

Amy Castellano said...

Wow! Congrats, I love your pages! Great job

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, I think your challenge pages a absolutely stunning and so inspiring. Wish I could get my act together so I could start & finish a challenge. Maybe next time?
Cheers
Steph


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger